This was such a great Valentine's Day! Just excuse the mess behind us on the desk....I love when pictures get blown up and all of that is showing, but I guess that's our life so we might as well not try to hide it. :) Brittany wanted to do something special for us on Valentine's Day. She got Cody to help her and she cooked us dinner and set everything up so we had a candle light dinner and she set the kids up in the office so Cody and I could have the night alone. What a sweet girl....I don't know where she came from but she amazes me all the time. She tried to make everything red....we had Filet Mignon, red potatoes mashed and in the shape of a heart, salad with beets in it and red wine vinaigeratte and sparkling grape cider to drink. She put a bed sheet on the table because she couldn't find a table cloth :) and gave us a night of romance. We had the kids come in and share dessert with us which was Angel Food Cake with strawberry cool whip, Danish Dessert and raspberries. It was such a wonderful dinner and it meant a lot that she made it so special for us. I could have no part in it....all of it was a surprise for me and it was such a wonderful day!! What a sweet girl....I love my little Valentines!


No comments:
Post a Comment