Sunday, July 25, 2010

Bermuda Dunes Ward 5K

We had such a fun event in our ward this Spring....the activity's committee organized a ward 5K and it was a great time!! We had a lot of people who participated and everyone who came, had a really wonderful time. There were those who ran and those who walked, the kids could ride scooters and there were many families with strollers and it was a great way to start the morning. They had t-shirts for everyone, a snack and drinks for the finishers and even medals for those who had the best times. I've said it before, but I really do love our ward. We have so many wonderful people who are a part of our lives and I love it!! I don't know if we could've made it this far without them and I love that we'll have these fun memories to look back on. One of the best things was that Jeniel and her family were here with us. They came down for Spring Break and we loved having them here. It's really fun because our ward has so many visitors but the family members that come through regularly are known and it's fun to have our family here and have them get to know our families even better. This was a great event and we're already looking forward to next year!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: