We had such a fun day a couple of months ago. Cody had an opportunity through one of his parts houses to spend a day riding dirt bikes and having some off-road training. They told him to bring one of his guys and come up. Well, he came home and told me he'd like to take me and spend the day together. I thought that was pretty cool and it was actually an awesome day! He's such a fun husband and I love that he took me instead of taking one of the guys. We spent the whole day riding around on the trails around Anza and learning new skills so we don't just get on the bikes and ride crazy like I was trained to do when I was younger. :) I learned a lot and we especially learned that we're not as young as we used to be.....we were soooo sore the next day! After riding standing up and trying to balance just right and get your weight shifted in the right spot and maybe wrecking a couple of times and pulling that bike up off the ground....it was a tiring but completely enjoyable day...especially with my riding partner. I'm so glad that he doesn't mind spending time with me and that he chose to take me with him. It was a really fun day and I loved spending it with him. What a great husband I have....and he's hot too! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment