Sunday, July 25, 2010

Students-of-the-Month

Carson was student of the month in September....the pictures we took are of course on my phone, so once I figure out how to get them off, I'll try to get them on here. It was so fun because he was one of the first in his class to get the honor of the Principal's Reception. He was so excited! What a great year he had!

Bailey was student of the month in January. She absolutely loved her teacher, Mrs. Jonathon, this year. She had a great year and I can't believe she'll be going to middle school next year!!! AAHHH!! She has the cutest friends and I love that she knows what she wants and is such a good kid. She had some really amazing opportunities this year and she really rose to the occasion and made the most of all of them. She was a really busy kid but she definitely knows her potential and we're so proud of everything she was able to accomplish this year. What a sweet, beautiful little girl! We're so proud of all of our kids and we love you, Bai!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: