Sunday, July 25, 2010

Avery's Birthday

Right after Carson turned 6, Avery turned 3. What a fun week we had. I don't know what we'd do if we didn't have these kids. We really didn't know if we'd ever have any others beside Brit & Bailey so I feel like they're an absolute bonus. Avery is such a fun girl to have around. She LOVES Dora and of course, had a Dora cake. I love having Avery around....she's a little mischief and I love her eyes. When I was little, my mom used to say that I looked like "the cat that ate the canary." I totally know what she's talking about now. Avery always looks like there's something up her sleeve and I love that little mischievous smile and her darling personality. She's so friendly and talks to just about anyone. She has been my little buddy since she was born but I feel like she's had 2 other mom's with Brit & Bailey around and then with Carson as her protector, she's the luckiest little girl around. She loves being such a big girl and she actually started pre-school right around her birthday so she's growing up way too fast. She loved going to school and she constantly talked about Teacher Robyn and how much she loves her. She, obviously, spends a lot of time with me in the office as you can tell from her playing on her computer with her phone on her shoulder. :) She loves life and she's a happy, fun kid and we love that she's part of our family. She always has the funniest things to say and she adds a lot of love and happiness to our family. Happy Birthday, Avery! We sure love you!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: