Sunday, July 25, 2010

My Birthday!

I had such a fun birthday! Isn't it funny as you get older, what you ask for for your birthday? I really wanted a clean house and an hour to read a book by myself. I thought that sounded like such a wonderful gift. I got so much more than that...Cody and the kids spoiled me and I really don't deserve half of what they did. I got a new iPod because mine had given up the ghost and he also gave me a gift certificate to go Sky Diving. What a guy!! Cody's family came over along with Mattssons and we had a great time! It was such a wonderful day and I had recently been put in as Young Womens President so on the Wednesday after my birthday, we had our first activity as my house and they surprised me with a cake and the cutest gift....what a surprise. I love birthday's and it's especially fun to have it on the same week as Alysa and Denice. We usually do something together...one of these days, when I get my act together, I'm going to plan something beforehand for them so we can just celebrate all week. It was also fun because some of our friends, planned a fun night out for Yogurt. They called it the Presidential Bash because Denice is Relief Society Pres, Alysa is Primary Pres and I was put in as YW Pres. It was pretty funny!! What a fun birthday week.....I really just love spending it with all of our family and friends. That's what makes it for me. Thanks everyone for a great birthday!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: