Sunday, July 25, 2010

Baby Allie

We miss so many things by living so far away, but one thing we didn't miss while we were in Utah for Christmas was the birth of our niece and cousin, Baby Allie. Justin & Mandy really helped us out by having her before we left....it was so nice of them. There's nothing like a brand new baby and we got to see her when she was just a few hours old. What a little doll!! I can't believe how much we've already missed of her life. We'll have to get re-acquainted with her this next week and I can't believe she's almost 8 months old. That is one of the disadvantages and we miss being a part of all of these moments. I'm so glad we got to meet her, even if it was briefly, and we're so glad she's part of our family. What a cutie....look at that dimple. Congratulations Justin & Mandy!! We love you!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: