Carson turned 6 in January. He wanted a Batman cake and he loved it! It was such a fun day and we sure love this kid!! He is such a joy to be around and even in this house of girls, he is all boy! We love having him in our family and can't imagine life without him. He is such a good kid and so easy going. He loved Kindergarten this year and his teacher said he's very social and is well-liked by the other kids. He is just easy to be around and he has a great sense of humor. He has a quick wit and can come up with some really fun stuff. I love when we have a little one-on-one time because he brings up the best subjects to talk about. He is fascinated by everything and he loves his sisters. He has always been very protective of Avery and I love the cute relationship they have. I also love when the girls play house with him, he's the dad and I love that he goes upstairs and gets his suit on and every once in a while, there is a wedding in our house. He knows how to push the girls' buttons, but he knows exactly how to melt my heart. He'll just say, "mom, I love you...you're the best mom in the whole world" right out of the blue. He is very loving and everyday when I'd drop them off at school, I would get out of the car and watch them walk into the school. He would keep turning around and waving and blowing me kisses until I couldn't see him anymore. Talk about moments you just want to hang onto.... I would've stood there all day long watching him do that. I love being a mom and I'm so blessed to have such sweet kids! I love you, Cars!


No comments:
Post a Comment