Sunday, July 25, 2010

Track & Field Day

Bailey had Track & Field Day at her school in March. She ran the 200 meter, 400 meter relay and did the long jump. It was such a fun day and she did great! The weather was perfect and the events were very well-organized and a lot of fun. All of the kids did so well...we had a lot of kids from our ward who competed and just stood out among the competition. We have such great families that live around us and it's fun to share days like this with them. Danielle and Bailey are such sweet friends and their relay was awesome. They took 1st place and then Bailey took 2nd place in the 200 and did great in the long jump. I love days like this and I love that our kids are trying new things and wanting to do their best in all that they do. I love being a part of everything they do and I'm so happy that we're still cool enough to be there and cheer like crazy for them....I'm sure there will be a time when it's not quite so acceptable. This really is a great stage of life....I'm loving it!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: