Sunday, August 10, 2008

New Do!



Although it's now been over a week, it's still pretty new! Bailey got her hair cut last week and it looks so cute on her. Thought we better post it in case she wants to spike her hair and paint it bright pink or something in her teen years. I'll have a cute picture to look back on and hopefully bring her back to her senses. I don't know if she was too sure about it at first, but now she loves it. As long as she can still pull it back, she's okay. I wish I was brave like her, but alas, a trim is about as brave as it gets for me. I really love it!

1 comment:

Jeniel said...

Bailey, I love your new hair. I bet it's a little easier to do in the morning. You look adorable!!!

Love Jeniel