We were so glad to be able to be there for Sydney's baptism. It was such a special day and her program was so sweet. While she was getting dried off and dressed, her grandpa and uncle put together a video of her life and played it while the song "The Little White Dress" played in the background. It was such a sweet thing and I'll have to remember that for future baptisms. Not a dry eye in the room.
We also got to go to another baptism while we were there too. Our cousins were there from Arizona to visit and Tyler got baptized while they were here. I'm so glad we don't miss everything. We had a fun luncheon after his baptism at Wayne & Lori's and all of my cousins were there, which is always a good time. Wayne told us to bring our swimming suits because they had a "white trash pool" set up in the backyard. He's so funny! They had an above ground pool set up and their trampoline right next to it and the kids (and Eric) had a great time! We also got out the pocket bike and I taught the girls how to ride it. Brittany only laid it down once....oops! I thought she had the hang of it but she did better after that. It looked like we needed training wheels! It's nice to know we don't miss all the fun.

No comments:
Post a Comment