Sunday, August 10, 2008

Brit & Grandpa's Birthday!

Brit & my dad share the same birthday so we've always spent it together. I told him when she was born that I would never be able to top this gift and still haven't been able to. We had a really fun day and that is all she wanted for her birthday....a trip to Utah. Happy Birthday, Brit!



Grandpa and his girls!
I love this picture....
For Brit's birthday, she wanted to have her friends over to visit so we invited them over and they had a great time...I still can't get over how much they talked about boys, but I'm glad Brittany still isn't that interested. Let's hope we can keep it that way. It was fun for her to see her friends and catch up with them a little. Again, they were all about a foot taller than her, so we'll be eating more vegetables at our house. I'm amazed at how they change from year to year.

Avery & Grandpa Mark
The Birthday Boy & Girl


No comments: