Sunday, August 10, 2008

Carsonisms...

My boy....he's been saying so many cute things lately. I just want to document a few of them so I remember them.

  • He was so concerned about me when we had to take Brittany back to camp and I was going to go alone because Cody wasn't feeling well, he said, "I'll go with you because I don't want you to be alonely." He's said that a few times since then and I love it! He doesn't like to be alonely.
  • He has been blowing me kisses and he has just started blowing me hugs...he lays his head down on his hand and then blows it my way. My heart melts.
  • When he talks about something, he says, "That's the way they do it, do'ent they?"
  • There's a couple more, but of course I can't remember them right now....I'll get back to this.

6 comments:

Rachelle@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

I just love those little things they say all the time. So good you write them down, because they won't say them forever, and we forget. Adorable.

Risenmay said...

I love Carsonisms. Mostly because I hear them in person..along with Aubrey, Water, Mavit and Ainsley!

Kandis Mortensen said...

AWESOME update! You guys have been super busy! I loved reading about your trip to Utah and Art camp! I also love Bailey's hair cut:) AND, I loved the story about giving everyone a ride at work--I completely understand how that goes! In fact, I find myself warning people all the time about the imperfections they'll find in my car, house, and life... Good thing we have an eternity to get the 'perfection' thing down:) (come to think of it, I may need two eternities!)

koko bean..... said...

You know they sure say some of the cutest things. What I love the most is that it just rolls off their tongues. And Carson is such a cutie....

Unknown said...

Carson is so dang cute. I miss those cute kids!

BALL said...

Jenie,
not to be a blog stalker but we ran across your blog and had to say hello. Looks like you and the fam are doing well.
love,
the webbs