Grandma Grandpa This is the best swing....many great memories at my grandma & grandpa's house! They built this house and have lived there all of their lives. 3 bedroom, 1 bath, 8 kids...wow! Normie & Poppie - Cody's Grandma & Grandpa. They're so much fun and still going...they're amazing and we love them so much! The camera ran out of batteries while we were at my grandma & Grandpa's house so we only got a couple of pictures there and had to take some pictures of them and Cody's grandma on my phone, so when I figure out how to download them onto my computer, I'll include those pictures. These pictures are priceless and need to be included in our journal. I'm so thankful our kids have been so close to their great-grandparents. They love them and have wonderful memories with them.
We have a great life! I was blessed to marry my best friend and we have 4 happy, wonderful kids. I think of the saying, "We may not have it all together, but together we have it all." That's us! We hope this will be a fun way to share a little more of our life with you.
1 comment:
My kids love to visit Trent's grandparents. I'm so glad that they were able to get to know them before the pass on into the next life.
Post a Comment