We had a family dinner the first Sunday we were there and it was so fun to have the cousins back together. The afternoon we got there, Brit called Jacey and her and Sydney ran from their house to my dad's and were there within 5 minutes. It was so cute to see them run and hug each other. Stacy and Jeff made homemade ice cream and everyone loved it....especially Avery. She couldn't get enough and we sat and laughed at her for a long time. She carried her cup around for about 2 hours and I think she ended up with more on her dress than in her mouth, but it was fun to watch. It was so wonderful to just sit on the deck and visit and enjoy the weather. That's one think I definitely miss is the nice, cool evenings. We just don't get that here. I guess we'll be enjoying it in November when they're inside with snow, but I'm trying to figure out what is better. It was fun!
We did so many things all together (with Cody's dad and Leslie and my family) that it made it really fun. Everyone just hung out and we got to see everyone at the same time. If we had a dinner at my dad's, Cody's family came and if we did it at Cody's dad's, my dad and Debbie came. It was wonderful to spend so much time with all of them.
1 comment:
I love the pictures of Avery getting into the ice cream. That is so cute.
Post a Comment