Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Memories

1. As a comment on our blog, leave one memory that you and I (or Cody, Brittany, Bailey, Carson & Avery) had together. It doesn't matter if you knew us a little or a lot, anything you remember.

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

6 comments:

Audry said...

I remember how friendly you girls always were. They was went out of there way to say hi. I also remember getting ready for the road show and how you got on the trampoline and started doing flips. I remember thinking now that's a cool leader!

Unknown said...

I remember the first time we met at Noni's house for the YW activity. You were about to pop with Avery. But you were the cutest pregnant woman ever. I thought I wish I was that cute when I am pregnant. I also remembering laughing a lot at that game.

Definately Guitar Hero comes to mind. Thats when Jim and I got hooked was at your house.

Running in the mornings, hopping that fence. Smile! Then Jim everytime before I left telling me not to chat to long, cuz there were things to be done. Ha ha.

You are one of the sweetest people I know. I loved hanging with you and your family. I loved getting to know you. You are still one of my favorite girlfriends. I love that we got to spend time together before we moved. We miss you guys!!

Shannan said...

I remember one of our very first Sundays in the ward you and Cody spoke and your darling girls sang a song. They did such an amazing job and I loved hearing you talk about just moving from Utah, since we were in the same boat. I also remember those first days at the park. You were so sweet to me and made me feel so comfortable.

mmpete said...

I remember being your passenger too many times to count and screaming .... Whoa Janeanie! Our picnics on Sound of Music Hill, dropping soda cans filled with water and a "n" head into the outhouse. Bailing off the three wheeler when we hit that big rock, riding a motorcycle thats wheel was bent back to camp and ditching it so no one would know it was us! All the crazy sleepovers we had and me laughing so hard that I wet my pants on your bedroom floor! Good times! Now we have to be the responsible grown-ups, and shake our heads at all the crazy things our kids decide to try.

Jeniel said...

I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes after reading Michelle's comment. What good times those were! Even though I'm looking forward to camp next week, it's really sad that you aren't going to be there.
I don't even know where to start about a memory with your family. I remember when you became my best friend when I turned 16. I remember always having someone to get in trouble with. I remember bailing you out of a few things, and you doing the same for me. I remember a pounding on the bathroom door. (ha ha) I remember when each of your children were born, and how I missed seeing Avery for her first three months. I remember stitching pillows with you, shopping for dresses with you, playing barbies on the floor of our bedroom. I remember when we'd get our room clean and then we'd sleep on top of our beds in sleeping bags so our beds wouldn't get messed up. I remember the drawer full of old toothbrushes because you just couldn't get rid of them. I remember you being there for me when I needed a friend.
I could go on and on, but I can hardly see what I'm reading.
I hate when I remember that we're doing something fun as a family, and you won't be there cause you live in California. I love you and miss you so much, I wish I could be there to help you out with everything that's going on right now.
Best of all, I remember how much fun we've had together for 30 some odd years.
Love you!

Tom and Niki said...

It's good to know you're still alive and haven't given up on blogging, sorry we missed you when you guys were out here.
I remember walking to gofers, going toilet papering, finding an unmentionable magazine in the alley and trying to get Michelle to look at it, doing a 180 in the commando and then getting it stuck in the ditch at the Huntington, and dito on the laughing so hard that Michelle peed her pants, those summers were the best! We also made some great memories with your family this June, that's too bad you can't make it to camp. We will miss you!