I thought I'd post some pictures of our latest project that we finished over the Christmas break. We wanted to do something cute and fancy for Avery's room so Cody started researching and pricing out wainscoat for her room and we tore into it a couple of months ago. We started out strong, but our progress slowed down considerably after that. Cody worked on it as he could but he finally put the finishing touches on it right after Christmas. I absolutely love it and it's one of my favorite rooms in the house. The pictures don't really do it justice, but at least you get an idea. It took a lot of time but Cody did a wonderful job. I think Avery is getting reacquainted with her room because she hadn't seen it without the drop cloths, tools and the ladder in it for a couple of months. We still need to do a little decorating, but it's done for now. She now officially has the cutest room in the house. The only thing is, now we want to go room-to-room and start new projects....AAHH!! I guess we'll see what happens. We did finally get Carson's room painted and he has Diego stickers on the walls that he got for Christmas. I don't have a picture of that because I want to make window coverings so it's not all the way done but it's definitely a good start. Everything just takes time and money.....the story of our life. I'm very grateful that I have a handy husband and I thought I'd share the end result with you. I got a good tip from a friend who is an avid blogger so I'm giving the pictures another try. Hopefully I can learn from those who have gone before me. Have a great rest of the day!!
Living Waters
7 years ago

4 comments:
Very, very cute. I love it. Can I move in to that room? I think I liked your bigger pictures as I could see them better. Maybe I just need some glasses :) Awesome job girl. I need to get blogging and decorating!
I love to read blogs-great way to keep up on the latest. Avery's room is adorable. Thanks for posting the great pictures--I can't wait to hear the C-dogs (is that what is was) You guys are hilarious.
Sorry-the smart family could mean anyone one of about 100 people in your life- so just know its Jeff and Stacy and the kids! We love you!!!
I love her room! I love wainscotting! Can you come and decorate my house now? Tell Alysa that to see the pictures in large format all you do is just click on it and it will fill your entire computer screen! Then we can scrutinize your pictures in large format and see the cute pictures on the wall, etc. :)
Post a Comment