I was in such a funk yesterday that I was determined to change my attitude and get back into life today! I laid in bed last night and thought about all of the things that get us down. It seems like one thing happens and the spiral begins and I had my pity party yesterday but I realized that when you're a little down, the things that pull you up must be pretty wonderful! I just wanted to tell you all how grateful we are for all of you and thanks for everything you do for us and for our family. We have such great friends here and we really appreciate all of the help that you've been as Cody and I look for new jobs. It's such a stressful time, but what would we do without all of you? We have so many things to be grateful for.....thanks for helping me realize it! I just needed a day to process and regroup and now I'm back in business. It did help to eat a sleeve of Oreos though, thanks Denice. :) What great friends and family we have! Thanks for loving us and supporting us and for getting us through tough times.
I was also thinking how great it will be to have all of these events and activities to look back on next year. I'm not very good at keeping a journal, but when I found out you can make a book out of all of the posts from your blog, I was in. I'm hoping these are some of the moments that I'm going to look back on 6 months or a year from now and think, "Wow, that was a hard time but we learned so much and now here we are on the other side." Okay, so I'm actually hoping to do that in 3 months, but I'm also realistic. :) I'm so grateful for wonderful friends, our loving family, our sweet kids who understand when it gets stressful and for an awesome husband who I know loves us and will do anything for us! I just wanted to tell you all "thanks" for adding so much to our lives!

No comments:
Post a Comment