We had a really fun and wonderful Christmas and I thought I'd include some pictures since I just downloaded them all today. Cody's birthday is the day after Christmas and he got Guitar Hero III and we've been playing it every time we get the chance. It's so much fun and Carson and Cody created a band; the C-Dogs. We've definitely hit the big time! Cody and I stayed up until 2:00 am one night playing it and laughing! We've had such a fun break and I can't believe the kids will have to go back to school next Monday. I love being able to stay home and hang out a little bit. Cody had the whole week of Christmas off so we were able to get so much done: Avery's room is done and Carson's room is painted and we were able to get to a few of the medium songs on Guitar Hero. We've accomplished a lot. :) We've had so much fun with our friends and family and wish we had a couple more weeks. I guess we have to get back to the real world life so we don't starting thinking this is normal, but it sure has been great! I'm going to try some pictures now.....wish me luck!
Living Waters
7 years ago

8 comments:
Hey lady. You did very, very good with your blog. I need to spend a little more time on mine. I LOVE the large pictures. Keep it up girlie! You're awesome. Alysa
Hey lady. You did very, very good with your blog. I need to spend a little more time on mine. I LOVE the large pictures. Keep it up girlie! You're awesome. Alysa
Obviously I don't even know how to leave comments as I keep leaving the same comment. Sorry. This is a whole new world for me.
We would love to see pictures of your newest projects -- Avery's room and Carson's room. Maybe it will motivate me :)
Jenie! I can't believe how big your kids are! I am so happy that you have a blog because now I can keep tabs on you guys! I miss you guys!
Jenie I think you need to post the pictures within the post. You are getting big photos because you may be adding them on the page element. You want to click on the little icon that has a picture in the tool bar of the post. Call me if you get stuck! I love your pictures by the way and I'm glad you've joined us in the blogging world!
Jennifer,
That's exactly what I did. Thanks for the tip...I'll give it a try. I really appreciate the help. Maybe I'll see you tomorrow.
Post a Comment