Thursday, January 3, 2008

New Year / New Adventure

I've been wanting to try this whole blogging thing for a while now, but I've never taken the time to figure it all out. It's going great so far.....(which anyone who knows me will be shaking their head after they read this next part because it's so me) I already started one on New Year's Day because I figured it was a great thing to do for the New Year and I want to keep in better touch with our family and friends......well, I already deleted that one and now I'm starting over. I'm not sure how it's going to go, but at least I'm giving it a valiant effort. :) I hope this will be a fun way to keep our family and friends up to date with what we're doing and hopefully I'll figure out how to put pictures with it so you can watch the kids grow because I feel like that's all I've done this year. So, I'm hoping this will be fun for all of us! Wish me luck!!

No comments: