skip to main |
skip to sidebar
All in Good Fun!
I just thought I'd post some cute pictures from today! Avery is such a girl! She's been carrying a purse around for a couple of months and she acts like it's the most natural thing she's ever done. She loves her babies, almost too much because after she gets done kissing them, they need a serious wipe-down. I'm not sure whether to be worried or think it's the cutest thing in the world. Of course, I think it's the cutest thing in the world. If she continues to do it past the age of 8 or 9, I'll start to get worried. :) I think her and Bailey will have a lot in common.....they can be girly-girls together and play dolls and wear make-up and walk around in my shoes all they want. I love it! Girl Power!!!


Don't be alarmed because the bottle is sparkling apple cider. It looks bad but I thought it was so funny! I guess forget about the whole "avoid the appearance of evil". She grabbed the bottle this morning after I dumped it out and walked around with it. It was especially funny because, you'll just have to picture this in your head because I don't know how to do the video thing yet, but she was kind of staggering around because the bottle was kind of heavy so she really looked the part of an inebriated toddler. Again, kind of sad, but I almost dropped my camera because I was following her around trying to take her picture and laughing the whole time. I guess that might mean I need to get out more. I'm sure I'll get lots of votes for "Mother of the Year."
This picture was cracking me up because Avery got this little bike from Grandma Vera and Jack for her birthday and Carson loves it. He looks like this great big kid riding a little teeny bike and it's especially funny because he gets on it and just tears around the island in the middle of the kitchen. It bucks him off periodically, but we just crack up because the whole time his knees are hitting the handle bars but it doesn't slow him down at all. He's pretty easy to entertain so I think if this keeps him happy, more power to him. I'll just keep taking pictures and thinking he's adorable because pretty soon he's not going to fit on this little bike and he's going to be consumed by other boyish things so I'll enjoy these moments while I can! One thing about it, our house is never boring!
2 comments:
Okay, Avery with the bottle is great. I love it.
She is the cutest little girl! That first picture melts my heart! Good luck with spelling bee tonight!
Post a Comment