Sunday, July 12, 2009

Softball 2009


Posted by Picasa


The girl's both had really wonderful coaches who helped them have a wonderful season with softball this year! We're so glad we were able to get them back into it and watch them progress and improve every game. We spent a lot of time at the softball park but I loved every minute! I think Carson and Avery did too...you can't believe how many times I told them to get off the bars, but you can see how effective that was. I think we made a lot of people nervous, but we made it! No more teeth knocked out, very few bumps and bruises and no one fell off backwards, which was my fear. I hope next year they forget the bars and will sit on their cute little chairs that we brought to every single game and I ended up sitting in....I can hope right?

No comments: