We were so excited to get Brittany & Bailey back into softball this year. We played in Utah before we moved and they absolutely loved it....and so did we!! I love everything about it; the cute uniforms, sitting with the other parents and getting to know them and their daughters, nachos, popcorn, cotton candy, sunflower seeds...(hmmm, I wonder why I gained weight during the season) :) watching them get better and better with every game and start to play as a team even though they started out as strangers.
They both had really wonderful coaches and they learned so much from them right from the start. Bailey was on the same team with Danielle Mattsson so that was really fun for them and for us. Opening day was so fun because they had the big blow-up slides and activities for the kids so we stayed at the softball field for most the day. Bailey had 1 game and Brittany had 2 games so we just kicked back, hung out and enjoyed being out in the sun watching our cute girls play a really fun game.


3 comments:
We're so happy softball is going so well for you and that you were able to relax and have fun! We can't wait to see you. The kids are excited to play. Take care and we'll see you next week!!!!
Jenie- your family is so adorable! I wish you still lived closer, but I'm glad you are all happy and well!
That does sound fun. This was Hayden's first year playing baseball, and I felt the same way about the sun flower seeds. I just kicked back, munched sunflower seeds and drank my water. The whole family loved it!
Very cute kids!
Post a Comment