Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Carson or Zac??

We've had so much fun with this.....Carson has a small, okay, rather large, innocent obsession with Zac Efron. Quite a while ago, he asked us to call him Zac. He started writing his name Zac on his pre-school papers, he watched High School Musical over and over, which accounts for why Cody knows all of the lines throughout the movie (maybe he has a small crush as well, I don't know) :) and we have a Disney Sing-a-long thing with a microphone and watching him belt out Zac's songs is so fun! He even has his dance moves down from the movie. We haven't been sure who he is exactly on any given day. He even tells us things that happen to him and Gabriella, in the first person. If you haven't seen High School Musical, you're lost right now, but he comes up with all sorts of things about Zac like they are one and the same. We've laughed so hard. We have a High School Musical game with the characters pictures as the game pieces. He came up to Cody before we left for Utah and told him he had his ID in case he needed to show it to anyone.....he had Zac's game piece and kept it in his pocket (until I washed it accidentally) so that he could show people who he was. He's such a fun kid!
He started to grow his hair out because he wanted it to "shake" like Zac's so he has refused to let me cut it. When we went to Utah in July, my cousin cut all of our hair, EXCEPT Carson's. He would only let her cut a little over his ears. I personally think Zac is pretty cute, but I'll have to stick with Carson! That smile with the one dimple gets me every time! You bring a lot of laughter into our home and we love you, Zac, I mean Carson! :)

Zac...I mean Carson
Carson....or is it Zac? I get so confused
Zac/Carson's "hair cut"
The real Zac.....I think :)

7 comments:

Taylor Smart said...

Thats so cute! Tell him I love his hair!

Love ya and miss you ALL

Audry said...

I am laughing out loud right now! I love that he took his ID with him. Just so you know Carson is not alone with the Zac thing. Jaden's favorite song is Bet on it. And he sings and dances to it just like Troy. And his hair yeah, Tory's. He had to have Troy Bolten shoes too(converse).

Kim said...

That is very cute.

Rachelle@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

I have a feeling Carson will be fighting off the girls just like Zac one day!

Gwen said...

What a cute little dude! I totally have a crush on Carson, I mean Zac!

TnD said...

So cute. They acutally look like each other.

D3AB said...

absolutely Carson is cuter!