It's been a really good week! As you can tell from her chart.....SHE had a fantastic week because with each of those stickers came a Starburst or a Hershey's Kiss (and also a kiss from whoever took her to the potty)! She's been dry every morning and runs right to the bathroom in the mornings and stays dry all day. She has had accidents here and there, but for the most part, she has been amazing! She has had 5 people in her cheering section and you should hear everyone when she goes....her face just lights up and her smile is a mile wide. She's so proud of herself and we're all very proud of her too. Way to go, Avery! Now on to putting her to bed by herself.....well, maybe next year. :) That's one thing I don't mind at all!
Living Waters
7 years ago

5 comments:
LOL. Nice Avery. Way to go girl!! Wish we were there so you could teach Blake a thing or two. Smile
So fun! I love to see what you guys are up to. Thanks for the sweet comments you always leave but it seems to me that you guys do tons of fun things!! I have to laugh because Cheri always said that if I ever had a little girl she would look like Bailey, and all though I don't think Hadley looks like Bailey sometimes I will see a pic of Avery on here and it reminds me of Hadley!! You have the cutest family. Congrats on the potty training, that is next on my list of things to tackle.
Yay Avery! K - I'm finally reading up on posts. It must be a day to cry. I miss you lots. You have been through SOOOOO much! It makes me crazy. I miss your mom lots too and can't imagine how hard it must be without her. She was always so good to us. So many times when I get frustrated with my mom I somehow instantly think of you and how you would give anything to have one more day with your mom. You inspire me constantly! Hope all is well with you guys.
Glad she doing to well! Good job Avery!
Yay Avery, love you girl!
Post a Comment