Sunday, May 3, 2009

More Winter Pics...


We had such a wonderful time in Utah, I had to include these pictures! I love the pictures of the kids in their warm, puffy jackets and hats. I love that we got to spend so much time with our family and we appreciate this time more and more with each visit because we know we have to pack a lot of memories in while we're there. The kids loved riding the snowmobiles around the pasture at Grandpa's house. We spent New Year's at Jessica & Joe's house in Erda and it was so fun. Carson fell asleep before midnight but the kids went and got him so he didn't miss lighting fireworks and sparklers to bring in the New Year. Everyone sat outside in the cold until every last sparkler was lit. We saw our sweet friends, spent a lot of quality time with grandmas & grandpas, brothers & sisters, cousins, etc....the kids will never forget our crazy but wonderful trip and neither will we.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: