Sunday, May 3, 2009

Happy Birthday, Cody!

I feel like Cody kind of got the shaft this year. We didn't do much for each other for Christmas and he kept insisting that I not get him anything for his birthday either. His birthday is the 26th. We had a few expenses right before Christmas so we decided that we'd go easy this year. Well, I always try really hard to make his birthday very separate from Christmas because a birthday the day after Christmas is not very fun. This year, I really didn't do much and I'm going to have to make up for that for Father's Day or something. He has wanted Rosetta Stone for a while, so that's what me and the kids gave him. When he learns to speak Spanish, he said that will be his gift to me. (that's an inside joke, which some of you will understand) :) Happy Birthday, Cody! We love you so much!




Avery loved the cake! Thanks Grandma Debbie

It snowed quite a bit on Cody's birthday and the kids all stood and watched Grandpa snowblow outside. The snow was beautiful and it was so fun to see the kids so excited....our California kids aren't used to a white Christmas! So glad we made the trip!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Happy Belated Birthday Cody.