
Avery's birthday was in January as well....it was Christmas all over again at our house. :) She was so cute and loved everything about it! She loved the gifts but didn't go crazy or anything. She got some dress-up shoes and absolutely loved them and she's really into anything she can carry, wear or take care of. She is a total girl and I'm loving this stage that she's in. She's not at a "terrible 2" stage and she's really funny, smiles all the time and is a joy to be around. We all talk about how we're so glad she chose our family. We're so blessed and like Carson, she was a special surprise. We weren't sure a 4th child was in the plan, but here she is. It's amazing how things turn out the way they do and how the timing is always right! Avery, we love you so much! The kids still run up the stairs when they know you're awake in the morning and they love to give you kisses before you go to bed. You're so very loved and a light in our lives. You're such a good girl...I keep waiting for things to get hard and so far, so good...(knock on wood). We've always called you "stealth baby" (thanks, Alysa) because of how quietly you go about your business. You've always been so active and you never stop moving, but you're not getting into things....you're just very busy. Sometimes a nap would be nice, but I'll take you as you are. You're a sweet girl and we love you! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Avery loved her cake and I just have to say "thanks" to the girl at Target because she put it together in under an hour. Another mother-of-the-year moment, going to Target the day of her birthday, I was actually just going to get a boxed cake and went over just to see what the bakery had and the girl was so cute and said she would do anything for me if she had it. What a sweetheart. I love people that actually go out of their way to help....it's hard to find.
3 comments:
This post brought me to tears! You have the sweetest family. You and Cody are such good parents. Thanks for sharing!
Cute cake. She's 2 1/2 now. Wow! Tatum just turned 2 and I'm freaking out.
Happy ate birthday Avery. That two years went by too fast.
Post a Comment