Sunday, May 31, 2009

Carson's 5th Birthday!!

Carson's 5th birthday was January 14th....better late than never, right? He had a Spiderman birthday this year and absolutely loved his cake! All he wanted were spidey masks....such an easy going kid. He actually got sick on his birthday so we had a family party the next day. He is such a fun kid and our family wouldn't be the same without him. He makes us laugh every day and he's always been my sweet boy and Cody's buddy. He hangs out with me and then runs to the door when Cody gets home and I love that. He is very good to his sisters, especially Avery. He watches out for her and always has. I hope it stays that way as they're growing up because their relationship is so cute and sweet.
I don't know where the last 5 years have gone, but Carson, you've been a blessing to our family from the very beginning. You were a very sweet surprise and we love that we have a darling little boy in our lives. You add so much fun, laughter, activity, happiness and love to our lives! I love the things that you say and how you say them. I love your cute little toothless smile and I love that you're all boy (hence the toothless smile)! I love that you sit next to me to read books and hold my hand as you snuggle up to me. I love that you love your sisters, even though you can push their buttons like no one else. :) We love you so much! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


The Birthday Boy!
Avery was totally into the birthday thing...can you tell?



This was the hit of the night....we had a major spy shooter shoot-out for Carson's birthday! We were all laughing so hard as we pelted each other with nerf discs. It was a great way to end the day!

Love those kids!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Happy late birthday Carson. Spiderman is very cool.