Sunday, November 2, 2008

Flag Football







Last Wednesday was Bailey's first flag football game. It was so fun to watch, especially because there are like 3 girls on the team. Bailey and her good friend Danielle are on the team and they absolutely love it! She's really quick and we're going to start working a little more at home with the football so she'll be a double threat. :) She really loves it and Dayna and I were commenting on how the girls have all of these friends from football, all boys of course. I played football at every recess in grade school when I was young, so I say "more power to her. " She's trying to find her niche so if this makes her happy and she's feeling good about it, that's all that matters. It's great to be a part of so many fun things and we're so proud of everything that they're doing. I don't mind at all being a Football Mom!

1 comment:

Audry said...

That's great! I think as long as she feels comfortable being 1 of 3 girls all the more power to her. :)