We went to the park the other day and the kids had so much fun. We met some of our friends from the ward and had a really great time. I've really got to do things like this more often. We've been very consumed with life and making our situation work for us and it really makes us appreciate the things we've been missing. The kids had a great day and it was nice to get out and talk to my friends! I've been missing them.


This was the cutest thing...Carson was twirling around and fell against the coffee table in our family room. Avery was so concerned and while Cody got him an ice pack, she got him a pile of books to look at and then sat right next to him on the couch and put her arm around him. It was the sweetest thing and reminded me again of what a cute relationship they have. If Carson is going anywhere, he always asks if Avery is going....he's always looking out for her and I hope that continues throughout their life! I wanted to remember this moment.

I got in the shower and look what I found when I got out....she is always busy!
Carson got a pair of handcuffs and I thought it was so funny that he would handcuff himself to Avery and they would try to walk around. He also handcuffed me to my chair not long after that, so that was pretty funny too... once I got them off, of course. They have a really cute relationship and they take good care of each other.
Living Waters
7 years ago

2 comments:
That's too cute. Jaden and Tatum are like that. He adores her and vice versa. I know what you mean about hoping that it lasts forever.
Don't you just love it when the kids love and care for eachother like that? It does wonders for a Mom's soul. What cute kids you have.
Post a Comment