skip to main |
skip to sidebar
First Week of Summer...
The girls are going to help me this summer with the kids while I keep trying to work from home a little bit. They were so good this whole last week. They played school with them, made art projects, made up a play, and in this picture, Carson was Pooh and Avery was Tigger. It's only 120 degrees outside and he's wearing all wool....at least he's eating a popsicle, huh? :) I love it! They've been having a wonderful time and I'm so proud of the kids for being so good to help me. We're making it work; it's not always easy, but I can't ask for better kids so I'm very blessed! They're good to each other and they're so responsible! So far, so good... 
This was such a fun moment. Cody laid down on the floor after work and the kids all laid down on him, around him, by him, whatever and they just sat there and talked. I love that we have these moments to just relax and have some quality time with the kids. They're such good and fun kids and they all love their dad so much! I just wanted to remember this time when they all were excited for dad to come home, they all wanted to be right with us, and they all were getting along so well. These are good times to remember.....
6 comments:
Now that is a great candid moment! I want to just lay there like that with my kids...except that when I do, my kids don't come over to relax next to me, they come to jump on me! It's my fault, I married a wrestler!
You guys are such a cute family. I love these moments. I would probably fall asleep laying on the floor. That sounds good right now. Ahhh.
You are the cutest family ever!!! K, I've been away from the blogging world forever! So sorry! Yikes, you better take care of you. Are you feeling okay now?
Cute pictures!!!! By the way, I'm enjoying your playlist as I work today on my computer. Thank you!!!
You have Sheriff on your playlist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't heard that song FOREVER. I forgot it existed. I love it. I am having serious flashbacks to high school. It's way late and I'm still working, but thanks to your playlist I keep plugging along!!!! I've loved all your songs.
I saw that picture of hte kids on the ground and kept thinking, "that just looks like more kids than they have. who is the extra kid?" then I noticed they were dolls. Cute pictures.
Post a Comment