The girls had a fun Activity Day activity on May 29th. They had a western theme and the girls (leaders) prepared hot dogs, chips and fruit for the dads. They had a square dance and did the do-si-do and had a wonderful time. Brittany was worried how they were going to dance with just one dad, but I think he did all right. What a fun opportunity for some bonding time for them. We always have all the kids when we go anywhere and sometimes it's a lot and having just some quality, two-on-one :) time was so much fun for the girls. They loved just spending the evening with their dad and he's a pretty fun guy! I don't blame them a bit. I'm so grateful for the cute relationship Cody has with all of our kids....he's a pretty good sport because we made him wear his "cowboy" pants and we couldn't find his hot cowboy boots, so he wore his work boots instead although it was over 100 degrees outside. He was sweating the whole time, but did it for his girls! I always loved him in his cowboy pants anyway! :) Fun night was had by all! Thanks Lillie and Adena for such a fun evening and for going to all of the work so the girls could have a date night with their dad. They had a great time!

1 comment:
Cody has cowboy pants? Why does that not surprise me knowing your Tooele roots. That's sweet that he wore them for your girls. What a fun night. I know that Brittany and Bailey will remember that for years to come.
Post a Comment