Monday, April 7, 2008

Spring Break















I haven't posted in quite a while and I've really, really wanted to....but it just hasn't happened. I think we got a little lazy during Spring break and then life took over and I'm just happy to be sitting here, writing something right now. :) I think I'll catch up starting with Spring Break because we had a really fun week, thanks to the Broadhead's. We got to sleep in a little, I ran 3 times that week, which was brutal because I'm a slacker, Cody had a few jobs, which is great!, and we had such a fun time with friends, which made it so much more fun. The kids had a great time and it was wonderful to get out and play a little. Thanks Denice and family! Doesn't Avery look like she's well taken care of? She looks like a little princess up on that board....and that's the way they treated her. The cute thing is that Jared is just like this with her in primary too; I think he has a friend for life! We had to really watch her around the pool because she LOVES the water and would just sit down and back in. It was so fun to watch all the kids and Carson was in heaven....boys to play with! There were definitely no Polly Pockets there and he loved "fighting" with them and being a little "rough" (I call it crazy, but I'll go with "rough" for now). Thanks you guys and he still asks when we're going back to play with Jared, Nick & Cameron.


We had a great week....we lounged around a little, worked a little and laughed and played a lot! It was a nice break and going back to school that next Monday was really hard. Even though I know it's going to be sooo hot, I'm still looking forward to summer just to be able to hang out with the kids and do....whatever! I really don't mind just flying by the seat of our pants! The kids are at really fun ages. It's fun to hang out with them and they always make me laugh. What more could I ask for? I'll have to catch up more tomorrow....

1 comment:

Alysa@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

Wish we could have partied with you all. You guys are always fun. We love you!