I got tagged quite a while ago, started filling it out and got side-tracked, (sorry, Niki; not such a fun game with people who don't play right...) so I thought I'd finish it and then try to catch up from there. I don't know where to begin, but I've missed the blogging world!
~Who do you love? There are too many to name them all....I really hope you know who you are....if not, I'll make a note of that and try to do better with letting you know. I will say that I'm totally in love with Cody and my kids and the list goes on from there....
~How long have you been married? 12 unforgettable years....I mean, 13. (j.k.)
~Who said I love you first? I had to ask Cody and neither one of us are sure on that. He thinks it was me because really, why wouldn't I? :)
~How long did you date? We dated almost 2 years before we got married. Not that we needed that long to make sure it was right...I knew way before that.
~Where did he propose? We went on a fancy date (just saying that because it wasn't Wendy's or Taco Time where we usually went) to The Roof in Salt Lake and then we walked across the street to the Salt Lake Temple and we walked around for quite a while until he got up the nerve to do it. I had no idea so when he went down on his knee, I was so excited. Of course I said "Yes" and threw my arms around him and a few people were on the other side of the fountain all clapped and whistled. It was a really wonderful night. He gave me a gold box with a dozen long stemmed roses in it....I'd never had a box of roses before. Very special night and it hasn't changed a bit. He still finds ways to surprise me and make me feel like I'm the only girl in the room. I love that about him (sorry, getting a little mushy)
~Who is taller? He is, by a hair. :)
~Who is smarter? I have to say that we both have our strengths. After 4 kids, I'm surprised I can say I'm actually in the running, but I really think we both have our thing. It comes in handy when I'm not sure about a math problem with the kids' homework.
~Who does the laundry? We both do....although, Cody has actually been doing it for the last few weeks. I have to get back in the game. He's been a lifesaver.
~Who pays the bills? I do. I'm a little bit of a freak with the checkbook/register. Like to do things a certain way.
~Who mows the lawn? We both do (or noone because anyone who has come over and looked at our backyard lately knows that true. We almost lost Avery out there yesterday :)). I think it's usually who is embarrassed first about our ghetto yard right now. It usually depends who drives up first. I don't mind doing it but because of our little lawn mower incident a few posts back, our cord is wound a little too tight and I about threw my shoulder out trying to start it. Hence, another reason why we might have a ghetto yard right now. I used to be very disciplined about it; I've got to get back in the groove and get out and weed, especially before it gets too hot because then it's never going to happen.
~Who cooks dinner? We both do. One of us will start and the other will pitch in and help finish. It works out well.
~Who drives? He usually does.
~I now tag? I think I'm a little behind on this one so I'm not sure who has done it and who hasn't. I'll just try Alysa and Kandis.
Living Waters
7 years ago

2 comments:
You guys are such a cute well rounded couple. I love to get to know new things about people. I love that you guys had an audience during the proposal even if they weren't invited....The temple is such a perfect place to propose.
Oh man. Do I really have to write??? Just kidding. I've never been tagged before so this should be fun and it would be nice to have this information documented. Loved knowing more about you and Cody. You guys are the perfect couple. Just like Ken and Barbie -- just a little shorter and with brown hair.
Post a Comment