Tuesday, April 8, 2008



She saw all the girls rolling their softball bags around and joined them. It was so cute...



They made little tic-tac-toe boards out of sticks and played with rocks or whatever they could find. I love that they can always find something to do....we were waiting for Taylor and Ashley's game to start.

This is Avery's little Fisher Price doll stroller that she got for her birthday and you can see that she's a little large for it, but Tyler loved pushing her around in it and she got a big kick out of it. He was so cute with her and would take her outside and play with her all by himself. She got a lot of attention so it was a lot of fun for her.

They had so much fun on the tramp; I'm so glad there were no major injuries....these are moments that mom's aren't supposed to watch what their kids are doing because it causes too much stress. I think that's how my mom survived our tramp so I'm sticking with that. Only one person slid off and he was okay after we picked the grass out of his nose. :)

This must totally be a "boy thing" because it seems like we have a picture in an earlier blog just like this with Carson holding the hose. I think they come into the world thinking of ways to torture their sisters. It was really fun to watch. :)

I loved this..they're such cute cousins!
..
This looks so funny because the sky is blue, the sun is out and we're standing in a blanket, looking like it's freezing cold. Moni and I were both freezing at the game, which the wind was really chilly and we were in shorts, but I know that 70 degrees is a lot better than 30 or 40. Sorry everyone in Utah. My skin must be getting a little thin; how sad!

My cousin, Moni and her family came down last weekend and stayed with us. Their daughters had a softball tournament in Cathedral City so we got to see them play a little bit and then we got to play with all of them the rest of the time. They have the cutest kids and they all got along so well and included Carson and even Avery a lot of the time in what they were doing. We got to catch up a little bit with Moni and Eric and we played games and of course, guitar hero (you're all going to start thinking we don't have much of a life because we play Guitar Hero with everyone that comes over, but it's really a good time) :) I even made rolls from scratch on Sunday afternoon and I'm putting that in here because I've never done it start to finish by myself. Jeniel will be proud because I didn't have to call her to bail me out! Woo-hoo! Usually I would ask her how to make something and she would come over to help me and end up making it while I sat and watched and got us drinks and things to snack on. Good times, good times! I miss that. :) We were sad to see the Godfrey's go, but we're going to be planning a trip to Phoenix really soon so we don't wait a whole year to see each other. I got a lot of cute pictures at the ball park so I thought I'd post a few.

5 comments:

Audry said...

Looks like they had a great time. My kids are starting to ask for a Tramp, I'm not sure I want to take the plunge.

koko bean..... said...

I really wish I was close to some of my cousins..some I may add NOT all... My brother and sisters are making sure it happens with our kids. We want them to enjoy each other for a long time to come.. It is always fun to have visitors.. Glad to see you had so much fun, oh and by the a BLANKET Jenie you are making us old Utahns look bad. hahahaha (I do know it does get a little cold ,some times) I will never admit to anyone in my family (EVER) I just like to tell them how hot it is, then they feel for me :)

Kim said...

It looks like you had a good time with Moni and her kids. They look like Jeniel's kids.

Alysa@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

Good times with family. Don't you love it? You guys are such fun hosts. Can we come visit? Hugs!

Kyle said...

You and your cousin look like sisters. The bathtub picture is really great. How did they all fit in there? I love it!