Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Fun in the Sun



The kids came home from school last week and couldn't wait to go back outside and play. Bailey was "soo hot" and had to go put on a swimming suit so everyone else followed. Cody turned on the sprinklers and let them go. I laughed because even though Carson mostly plays with girls, he's such a boy! He ran over and picked up the hose and started squirting whoever came within his range. They had such a great time and we couldn't have cared less about the swamp we had over in the corner of the yard. It was well worth it! I only wish the weather would stay like this into July and August! :)

2 comments:

Shannan said...

It is hard to believe the kids already think it is so hot. The weather has been great! Isn't it fun to live in a place where the kids can play in the sprinklers in the middle of March? We better enjoy it while we can!

koko bean..... said...

Hey that looks like so much fun... Come over and go swimming anytime you want.. I mean it..