Sunday, March 23, 2008

At Least They're Not in Front of the T.V.

The happy couple!
Brittany married them...
Avery was the ring bearer



I love that this suit is quite a bit too small for him, his shirt is hanging out the back and his pants are floods with tan socks and his crocs! He was so serious through the whole thing...I love him!
The wedding party!


Okay, Friday afternoon, the kids came home from school and Brittany kind of planted herself in front of the t.v. for a little while. I started to sense that she was in it for the long haul, so I let her kind of relax and veg for a little bit and then I said, "I'd love if you'd go find something else to do." Bailey was already playing house with Carson so Brittany joined them and then they all just disappeared. I didn't question it because it was kind of nice to have a little quiet time, but pretty soon, they started coming downstairs and I started to understand what was going on. They had a full-on wedding in our backyard and it was hilarious! I guess be careful what you ask for.....but they weren't sitting in front of the t.v. (or is this what happens when you watch too much t.v.?) These might actually be bribe pictures later in life so I thought I'd document it! It was pretty entertaining and I have to admire their creativity and to look at the positives; they had a great time, they all got along and I'm not too worried about having to get along with the in-laws. :)

5 comments:

Kyle said...

You're up late like me... I can't stop blogging...HELP HELP HELP. LOL. I love the backyard wedding. What creative kids! Good mom to ask her so nicely to find something else to do. I remember as a teenager, watching TV for an entire day when my parents were gone and I felt horrible after. Maybe I'll feel that yucky if I don't get off this computer soon!!!!

Lizzie said...

Oh my gosh!!! That is so stinkin' cute! They are going to LOVE those pictures someday. So cute.

koko bean..... said...

I don't think that could be any sweeter...I love how Carson has his eyes closed in the hug picture. Your kids are so adorable. How fun and creative.

Shannan said...

That is the cutest thing! They look like they know exactly what they are doing. It is amazing how creative kids can be!

mmpete said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting! That Carson is going to have to beat the girls off with BIG sticks! We sure miss seeing you. If you decide to block your blog you better make sure I get an invite. I can't remember what Kadee called it when you read peoples blogs but don't comment, that's me but I wanted you to know that I do enjoy reading your blog and watching your kids grow! Michelle