Friday, February 8, 2008

Short and Sweet

Just a couple of cute pictures to post!







Again with the chips! I was cracking up. These pictures go along with an earlier post...if anyone leaves the pantry door open, she's on the move and you can definitely tell which shelf the chips are on; baby level. The funny thing is, when she knows you're on to her, she takes off. She thinks she's pretty sneaky hiding over by the fridge! So busted!







This is how Carson went to sleep last night. When Cody's home, he takes him up to bed. When it's just me, he sits with me until I get Avery to sleep and then I take him up. He must have been a little tired...and in those jammies that are "big kid in little jammies." I keep trying to talk him out of wearing them, but he won't do it. I figure why argue? They're obviously not too uncomfortable. There are just those days that when you're done, you're done.

2 comments:

Audry said...

We are having the same problem with Jaden, he just won't give up his pj's that are way too small. What are you going to do? At least he's wearing something right?

Kyle said...

Ammon's new thing is to mix and match his pj's. It's pretty cute, I think I'll have to blog about it! I love seeing all your cute pics of Avery. She is a doll baby.