Friday, February 29, 2008

CARSONISMS

I love the cute things that Carson says! I know I included some of them in an earlier post, but I definitely want to remember as many as I can. He has had this big thing with spelling. He can spell his name but he thinks he can spell everything else too. I let him believe it. He says, "Mom, can I have some s-p-l-k-o-m-p?" and I say, "Sure, and that is....?" He answers back, "apple juice, of course." Of course! He does that with everything and it totally cracks me up. He also wants me to measure him almost every day and tell him if he's gotten any taller. He's obsessed with his age too and asks me on a daily basis how old he is. I think he's really disappointed when I have to tell him over and over again that he's only 4. He tries to tell the girls he's older than they are but it's just not happening. It must be frustrating to be 4. :) He is so fun to be around and I know I'm lucky to spend my days with him. We played V-Smile for about an hour the other day and he wanted to take turns and he would give me words of encouragement as I was trying to figure out how to play Toy Story. How sad is that? This morning, I had just gotten him his cereal and we were watching Diego and he said, "Mom, guess what?" I thought he was going to say something about Diego or the hawk plane they were building and he looked me square in the face and said, "I love you!" I love moments like these! He just made my whole day!

1 comment:

Lizzie said...

I love the picture of Avery on the track. It is so dang cute. Thanks for letting us just barge in on you this morning. I still can't believe you look that pretty in the morning. Seriously amazing.

And Cody, what an amazing husband. He kind of makes the rest of our husbands look...not so good. = ) You are both so amazing and cute. It's no wonder your kids are perfect.