Here I am playing catch-up AGAIN.... I want to remember nights like these because they're so important! When things get crazy and I feel like I can't keep up and I get a little out-of-touch....what's better than a fun Girls Night Out to keep you going? A group of girls went out for Shannon's birthday and it was so needed and so much fun! We all piled into my big car and headed to Sami's at The Garden. It was perfect timing and nights like these are what bring a little perspective back into life and help make the next few weeks go so much better. I can't tell you how important our friends are to us and we're so blessed to have so many wonderful friends around us! I don't know what I'd do without them and we definitely need to do this a lot more often!
Living Waters
7 years ago

2 comments:
How fun! What would we do without our girlfriends?
I want a girls night out, this awesome people like those pictured. I miss you guys.
Post a Comment