Although they don't do any kind of honor roll or special assembly in elementary school, Bailey is doing very well in school as well. I'm so proud of both our girls. It's nice to go to Parent Teacher Conferences and not have to worry. They love school and they have wonderful teachers this year. They send nice notes homes and let us know that they're doing okay. We're so lucky our kids are surrounded by good people. Bailey had an incident at school a few weeks ago. She was playing football at recess and the ball hit her in the face, knocked off and broke her glasses and scraped her eye. She went to the office and asked if they could help her fix her glasses and one of the office ladies taped up her glasses, offered her ice or any help with her eye and then asked if she wanted to call home. Bailey didn't want to, but after she left, Lisa called me to let me know what had happened so when she got in the car with her red eye and broken glasses, I knew what was going on. I love that and I'm grateful that the girls are in a good place and that people are looking out for them. We've had a great school year so far and hope it continues!
Living Waters
7 years ago

11 comments:
Is this really you on your blog? Yahoo!!! So proud of Brittany and all of your children. They are awesome! We love you guys. The pictures of your family are absolutely adorable. Cute family. Great to see you last night. I miss you!!!
Yeah Brittany and Bailey WTG!
I am loving (that was me singing the "loving" part) for family pictures! Super Super Cute!
Hey! long time no talk. SMILE
So glad you and your fam are doing good. I miss you and your family. I saw the turkey trot pics on Alysa's blog. Very nice. Wish I was there running too. It is too freakin cold here to run.
Just to keep you updated. My sister's husband Isaac starts Chemo on the 19th. His cancer has spread. It's a bummer but they are optimistic.
KIT.
Way to go Brittany!!!
I am already grooming a few sons fro your girls. Take your pick.
I hear they are both amazing spellers too!
Love, LOVE the new family pics! Your craving for sweets must have left when I did, my goodness you are SOoo skinny. Your family is cute as ever, glad to hear everything is good on the homefront! I'm sure grandpa would credit this post to those "Smart" genes!
I love the new pictures! I love that Danielle can hang out with such great girls.
How crazy that I found you on here! Your family is so BEAUTIFUL! I can't believe it has been so long since you guys moved out of the ward and out of Tooele! I hope all is well with you guys!! You look truly happy! :)
I can't believe this is you! What an awesome family you guys made! You taught me in YW... Amy Royal's daughter, Hayley. Holy crap, I remember when you had Brittany and Bailey.
Glad to see you're doing so well!
Yay Brittany! The girls were so cute when they came over the other night to pick out pendants. They said, "We love these! I think we'll be over here a lot this next year!" Such cute girls! ♥ them!
Post a Comment