Sunday, February 8, 2009

Carson & Avery

I know I've blogged about this before, but I just keep catching these two taking such good care of each other. Carson is very protective of Avery and they are such cute little friends. I do catch them being mean every once in a while too, so don't get me wrong. But the thing that I do love is I catch them like this way more than I ever catch them being mean to each other. I worried about them being 3 years apart and them being brother and sister, but now all I worry about is how Avery is going to handle letting Carson go to school next year. She'll be lost without him!


This is at one of Bailey's football games. They were giving away lemonade and he wanted her to have some. He didn't want me to go with them; he took care of it all by himself.

This was just too cute!

Carson had the flu one morning, hence the big pan, but Avery sat next to him and held the pot in case he needed it. She brought him a blanket and a little while later, she brought him his pillow and continued to sit by him until he felt better. She had her arm around him for a while, but I missed that! Carson looks like he needs a good friend! :)

I couldn't ask for better kids!

2 comments:

Hayley said...

It takes a lot of sisterly love to hold the puke pot! If that would've been Andy and I, I would've held it for him... until the last second! We're still like that.

Audry said...

That is too cute. Jaden and Tatum are great buddies too. I'm sure as she gets older it will get even cuter.