Sunday, September 7, 2008

Locks of Love

Well, first Bailey, now Brittany. We went to get her hair "trimmed" as she said it. She really only wanted an inch off and when we got there, she changed her mind. She decided that hair grows back and she wanted to donate her hair to "Locks to Love". She cut off 10 inches and I mourned her long, thick hair which is really beautiful, although you'd never know it because she will only wear it in a pony tail. The only thing that she was concerned about was cutting it to a length that she could still pull it back. I do have to say that she wears it down a lot more now so that's a change for all of us. She looks darling and we love it! It was a good change but it makes her look even more grown up and I'm not sure how I feel about that. A fun, cute change!


I love these girls!



5 comments:

Alysa@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

Brittany & Bailey - you guys are beautiful. You might even look good with a crew cut. Hmm. How nice that you did Locks of Love.

Kim said...

She looks beautiful. They look a lot alike with those hair cuts.

Justin and Mandy Smart said...

Brittany, you're much braver than I am. I was going to do locks of love and I chickened out! Maybe next time I go in for a trim I can be brave like you. You and Bailey look Marvelous! (Happy Birthday on Tuesday, Bailey - a little early)

Mandy

Audry said...

That sounds familiar, Madisen will only wear her hair in a ponytail. She wanted her hair cut short. I told her that she wouldn't be able to wear it in a pony and she insisted. She looks cute, but doing her hair is not fun. :)

Rachelle@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

You look darling girls! Classy.