Sunday, September 7, 2008

3 Girls & 1 Boy....Need I Say More?

So, the girls were looking for something to do and asked me if they could use some of my make-up.....they didn't tell me that Carson didn't have anything to do either. I guess it was bound to happen sooner or later; Cody was hoping not at all...but at least they added the mustache, right?


Turn about is fair play....
I'm very scared; she likes make-up way too much! This will be normal for her way too soon....
These are all of Avery's hair bows. Again....it was bound to happen, but at least he's not dressed in girls clothes; I think that's next week!

At least they think out of the box and they're very easy to entertain!

5 comments:

Kim said...

What is that they're all wearing on their heads? One thing about putting make up on Carson: he looks like a boy no matter what his sisters talk him into. And...he looks like a natural in that cheesey moooustach!

Audry said...

I remember doing that to my brother. My sister and I had a lot of fun at his expense.

Rachelle@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

My three sisters and I used to do that to our little brother all the time. Poor kid. But he is a better man today because of it, I'm sure.

Alysa@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

Hilarity at it's finest. What fun creative energy is being expelled. These are classics and for sure laughable the rest of your lives.

MnS said...

So funny! I remember dressing up my younger brothers. It was so much fun and it makes for great laughs for years to come. Carson may not appreciate those photos in about 3 years or so. Your family is so cute!