Friday, May 2, 2008

School's Out!!













Okay, that title is a little misleading....I meant, school is out for me, the kids still have a ways to go. I took a 5 week course with Keller Williams that was sooo great, but it's a little bit of a relief that it's over. It was every day from 8:30 to 10:30 and then I had things to complete during the day for each class. It was a little crazy, but we made it and it was so worth it! I got to know so many great people and had a lot of fun and actually managed to learn a thing or two as well. It was a challenge at times but the kids hung in there, Cody really made it work for all of us and, again, our friends and family stepped in when we needed help! It was probably more of an adventure for the kids and I think they loved spending time at other houses. Every week was different and I'm so glad we have adaptable kids! They just rolled with it and Cody and I tag-team parented ALOT! I really don't know what I'd do without him. Things really worked out great for those 5 weeks and even though he wasn't super busy during that time, it worked out that I could get out a little bit too and hopefully, down the road, it will all even out. He took over carpool, making lunches for the kids, laundry, etc and let me do my thing! I can't tell you how much I appreciate and love him! It's funny how things work out! I've really missed the blogging thing, especially keeping up on everyone. I'm a little out of the loop so I have a lot to catch up on. I thought I'd just add a couple of pictures because what's a post without pictures?

6 comments:

Kim said...

Happy Birthday Jenie. I love the pictures of your kids. Avery is taking the car washing job very seriously. She looks like a good helper!

koko bean..... said...

Hey when Avery is done send her to my house, I have two cars and I will pay. Happy Birthday Jenie. Love the pics.

shannon said...

It was good to hear from ya, I was starting to think you fell off the face of the earth(I've heard that can happen in California:) Kari said she got to go to dinner with you guys while she was there, she seemed to be really excited about that. We both miss you tonz. I am planning on the 4th, but don't expect to much I am a slow runner:)

Lillie said...

I can't believe you manage to be the cutest mom in the world-- of all those darling children (and your obviously doing it right, they're like the nicest kids in the world) AND find time to be a realtor. what? I dream that someday I'll just get better at life and be able to fit other things in on top of kids. Perhaps you can teach a course or something.

Shannan said...

Hooray! Good job on finishing school. It is so neat to read about how you and Cody are helping each other out. I think that is one of the blessings of going through the rough times together that you lean on each other a little more, and even though you see each other less, your relationship is stronger. And a late happy birthday!

Jenie said...

That car washing picture is absolutely adorable!! She is just so stinkin cute though..and she has gotten cuter, hasn't she?

Bai