Thursday, May 13, 2010

Cody's Birthday!




So, for Cody's birthday, his family decided to take him skydiving! It all started with Bryce and then Cody's dad was invited down to go with him and then it snowballed from there. It ended up being a family affair and they had such a great time! It was so much fun that he came home and told me I had to do it and he was going to take me for my birthday (more to come on that one). They all loved it and wanted to go right back up and do it again.

I love that Cody is always willing to try new things and that he definitely has a spirit of adventure in him. We've had such a fun marriage and have done things I never thought we'd do (living in California comes to mind). :) He brings out my fun side, especially when I forget it's there. He is a wonderful dad and I couldn't ask for a better husband and best friend. We've been through a lot together and he is everything to me. I asked him the other day if he ever gets tired of bailing me out....it's a lot of work to be married to me. :) He takes such good care of all of us and he always does it with a joke and a smile. I couldn't top this gift if I tried, and I failed miserably, by the way, but I know that he had an extremely Happy Birthday this year because of this fun day with his family! I'll do better next year...I promise!! I love you!

4 comments:

Shea said...

Wow!! That is an awesome B-day present!!

Kym said...

What fun! Jenie, you should absolutly go for your birthday. I have been and LOVED it!!

Kim said...

I think living in the desert has cooked his brain. Just kidding. Sounds like fun. I looked at those pictures and thought, isn't his birthday in December? I forgot that it's warm and sunny in December there. You crazy kids.

Jacey said...

Crazy indeed, G'pa loved it, but he said he would never do it again. I would want to do that if I got the chance. You're doing great on the blogging, keep it up though, don't leave us behind on your lives.