
Yeah!! I finally have big pictures, but I still can't fix my top picture so any suggestions would be helpful! Anyway, I'm now to Thanksgiving so I'm definitely on a roll. :) This is our annual run before the big dinner every year! We added quite a few to our group this year! It was a lot of fun, especially to run on a beautiful morning with such good friends. One of the best things is that Brit & Bai ran the race together this year. They stuck together and did really well! I was so proud of them and it was really cute to watch them run in together. I hope this continues to be our tradition and we can keep recruiting because it makes it all the more fun to do it together with the people that we're so thankful for!


4 comments:
It was fun!
Tell you what, you can recruit me to take the pictures again, OK? Cause running, or even walking for that matter, is not my thang.
Cute pics! To fix the top picture you go to layout, then click on the edit icon at the right of the "nav bar" that says your names. (will be towards the top) then you have to delete your picture and re-upload it, but be sure to click shrink to fit, or shrink, before you upload it and that should do it. Let me know if that works. If not I can walk you through it. It's easier than it sounds. Have a good one!
Hey Rachelle...I've tried that quite a few times and with a lot of different pictures. It always worked before but I did change my margins and I'm thinking I'm just going to have to mess with that in the Edit HTML section. AAHH!! Every time I sit down to blog, it takes 2 hours because I'm always trying to fix something. :) Gotta love it...the journal is totally gonna be worth it in the end, so I'll stop complaining. :) Thanks for the help!!
I know thanksgiving was a LONG time ago, but I love that your family goes to this run. I've been trying to talk my siblings into going with me for the past couple years. They won't have it. I'm committed to go this year. I'm glad so many will be there that I know!!
Post a Comment